Greetings TGCAHQ Community
I hope you are having a great year thus far. I would first like to officially welcome and congratulate our new and returning Board members:
- President, Vivian Ho-Nguyen
- Secretary, Alma Rodriguez
- Membership Director, Ana Hermosilla
- Treasurer, Jacqueline McLean
- Communications & Technology Director, Vacant
- Design & Development Director, Jamil Aslam
- Education Director, Jennifer Edwards
- Strategic Initiatives Director, Vacant
Each of these individuals carries with them a vast amount of experience and knowledge that will assist the organization as we continue carry on the organization’s mission and vision.
This year is well underway! We have been hard at work exploring innovative ways to keep you engaged as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic. It is crucial to focus on our primary purpose: education and development. To that end, the TGCAHQ Board of Directors plans to offer more education and networking opportunities. We’re looking forward to meeting you at our upcoming planned events.
I would like to personally invite you to explore our website for upcoming events and opportunities.
The Board and I hope each of you will continue be an active member of the association so that we can learn together, share best practices, and elevate the Healthcare Quality agenda. We look forward to serving you!
Vivian Ho-Nguyen, MBA, BS, MT(ASCP), CPHQ, ASQ-CQA